Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Billboard that Drives Me Bonkers!

Not really sure if this billboard is meant to be funny. I hope so because it made me laugh and when I was looking for a the caption for the hilarious photo, there was none. That only means that it was not supposed to be funny. But if it wasn't meant to be humorous, then what the heck were they thinking making a billboard like that?? What's with the make-up? And the super wide smile?



Anyway, it surely doesn't want to make me go to the company they are endorsing. There's still time to take it down and replace it with something much better! Hire Michael Salientes for styling! He's super great at it! Check out his latest works! I mean, I know they are not billboards but imagine if they were!!

For Philippine Tatler, Bianca Araneta.


For MEGA, Ruffa Gutierrez.


For Rogue, Cristina Garcia.

7 comments:

Henry I.R. Litam III said...

fun... by searching for my name in google, i came across your bloggie =)

...and i ended up reading your entire blog hahaha... talk about hooked... so that makes me the 11th "official" reader? hahaha...

..hmm... and guess what we have the same bday? or did i read it right, the 31st right... hahaha...

...say hi to miguel for me =P

Candifier said...

wow, thanks so much for that comment. Just received a very mean one recently about me being snooty! LOL! Yours is the best comment so far! Long live henry ignatius!!! :)

Unknown said...

re billboard, that's nothing compared to the ELLEN billboard. if it's still there, it should be on the southbound lane of EDSA, between nepa-q and aurora.

Henry I.R. Litam III said...

hahaha... im surprised, to see a photo of me in your bloggie... does that mean im famous na? hahaha... kidding...

...we share the same love for anything shiny, sparkling and beautiful...

... as for being snooty, well, i guess we are just a misunderstood bunch, hahaha... i was lambasted too by a peta-n (whatever you call members of the group) in my bloggie, for loving fur... yikes...

hehehe... oh well but its all good right...hehehe...maybe i should ressurect my blog, its been sleeping since my birthday last year... =(

Henry I.R. Litam III said...

...what up with the ellen billboard, hahaha... make up for the dead? =P

oops.. m being a meanin again...

Candifier said...

Bwa ha ha! Of course you are famous! We are all famous! We are snooty! :) Love it! I wanted to post Ellen but I met her in Sweet Life when we were both guests. Dyahe naman.

Was trying to look into your blog but can't seem to.

Henry I.R. Litam III said...

...this is my legit account =P lols... its on another google id...

...try wentletrap.blogspot.com ... hehehe... i try to keep my identity a secret... hahaha... (for drama/suspense/horror) effect