Monday, April 14, 2008

Ang Kamiseta ni Candy.



For those who know me, you all know how I am a big fan of Kamiseta. I have about two closets full of their clothes and I do not see the stack shrinking anytime soon. They have a great collection of clothes that's perfect for all ages. I even shop for my mom in this store and she loves everything I bring home to her. From simple t-shirts to summer dresses to bathing suits to fun jewellery and so much more. Whenever I need to give a gift to a girl friend, a GC from this store is all I need to make her happy.

WIth more than 3 colors, I really love this pair!


They even have luggage (which I adore to the bones!). Love the colors and the wheels turn 360 degrees! A super MUST buy! It's perfect for summer because it is water proof casing and it can totally match your swim suit! What's even better is it is less than P3,000. What a buy!


With the new endorser of Kamiseta which is supermodel, Petra Nemcova, the Roque's thought that it would be a good time to also change the look of the stores. So instead of baby pink and blue, they used lime green and browns, yellows and orange, which really invites people to come in and shop till they drop. I know because I do!



This towel bag is so adorable!


If I were you, I would head on down to the land of the cuteness and the first thing I would buy is the luggage. They run out fast!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm from Jakarta, Indonesia & I LOVE Kamiseta as well ^_^

Anonymous said...

i love kamiseta too... i love their old collection... but i'm havin a hard time in picking and buying new ones, at my age it doesn't suits me anymore... are you selling some preloved items???? (pls don't get offended) pls email me at ainnejhelle@yahoo.com.... thanks...