Monday, April 28, 2008

Sunday Sun in Cebu!

On our way back from Cowrie Cove, we passed by a Kiddie Pavilion where you can drop off your kids for their own activities and sports. This is what makes Shangri-la Mactan a great resort. It caters to all ages! From my niece of 8 months old to my dad of 70! We will all find something to do and not a single minute of boredom. After one cocktail, this is what happened to my possy.



This is the Adventure Zone. It is open from 9 to 5 pm. Rates are as follows:

Two-hour session - P300.00/person
Half-day Package- P650.00/person
Full day Package includes lunch - P1,250.00/person
Three-day Package includes lunch - P2,750.00/person

I say...it is worth every centavo! Your kids will love it so much that they will forget they have parents!




Our last rays of sun in Cebu was the reason I am now half woman-half lobster. The snorkling was too good to pass since the fishes were so abundant and friendly. A snokling set is readily available for a cheap price of P300.00/hour.


We were given a bakeshop for feeding the fish and now, it will be difficult for me to see them steamed, fried, baked or served uncooked. Fish and I are friends. Anyway, here are some random photos that I took while unknowingly being cooked myself.

Had this double sided bag tag made for P150.00 at the Pier. A good remembrance of a trip, don't you think?





And for my last post on my Cebu experience, you would have to come back tomorrow for I am pooped! My body aches and I want to sleep but I dread the thought of the bed touching my skin. 


OUCH!!!

No comments: