Sunday, April 20, 2008

Paul and Daphne Sitting on A Tree.....


Event: Paul Syjuco and Daphne Doroja ties the knot
Date: April 20, 2008
Venue: Paco Church, G Hotel Manila by Waterfront

Ahhh, what was nice addition to my memory bank. Paul and Daphne are very special people to me. Not only is Paul in the same industry, he is also a great guy who is very generous in sharing a lot of laughter and dirty humor that we all love. He is sarcastic like me and has the wittiest remarks about everything. This guy is very sweet and truly a gentleman and Daphne is truly lucky to have a gem like Paul.....even if he gives me a rash every time we beso due to his beard. I am not sure how Daphne can keep her skin flawless!

Daphne on the other hand looked stunning in her Puey Quinones creation. The sweetest girl I know has also a very funny side to her which is why this union works. Laughter is a great bonding material. I couldn't stop looking at her jewels especially a diamond encrusted ribbon brooch worn on her waist! Jewels by Aum of course.

The dinner was at this new boutique hotel called G Hotel Manila by Waterfront which is very impressive. It has got a magnificent view of the bay and we happen to catch the sunset.

The reception was styled by Pido Villanueva. What I found interesting was that he used wooden bench chairs. A different take to seating people. A bit difficult to get in and out but it was cute.







A guitarist that he is, Paul performed for the crowd and it was the longest version of Time After Time that I have ever heard. He asked his singer friends to sing as he strummed away. Toby and David even belted a line for their wives.


As I was one of the emcees, I was not able to take photos so here are some taken by my sister. Enjoy the pics!







More pics of the hotel.




G Hotel Manila by Waterfront
2090 Roxas Boulevard, Malate
Manila, Philippines
Phone Number: (632) 525 0888
Fax Number: (632) 400 0876
Email Address: g.hotel@waterfronthotels.net

No comments: