Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Diamonds of India.



I have always loved Indian jewellery. Perhaps it is the details that go into it that makes it so stunning. Even if the finish is a bit crude, I still am able to find beauty in that flaw. The flat cut diamonds and silver blackened metal with gold backing even ads something special to it, making it look vintage. I am sure that there are hundreds of designs similar or even better than the ones I am posting but this is very attractive to me.



This bangle was mine until I sold it to a good friend. Ruby cabochon of about 12 carats and rose cut diamonds mounted in silver and gold. I miss it so but I know that she is in good hands, or should I say wrists (hihi).


This baby (except for the ruby bangle) is for sale at Jul B. Dizon Jewellery, Peninsula branch. But before you text me for the price, please allow me to wear it for a wedding on Sunday. After that, it's first come, first served. And that's the way the diamond crumbles. (Actually, they don't, crumble I mean. But I thought it was a good ending, so there.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi candy,

amidst all the garbage in the internet now, especially with blogs that bash people anonymously yours is a refreshing read, full of fun and informative entries, keep the very interesting posts coming :-)

franco

Candifier said...

thanks franco. funny you should say that because I just got a bashing myself just recently. YIKERS! :)