Wednesday, April 9, 2008

C'mon Baby Light My Fire!!!

Here's my attempt at photography and styling. I had nothing else that I could use in my office except the matches, some display props and my low tech camera. Neil Oshima will probably puke when he sees this layout and lighting but what's a girl that's stuck in the Pen the whole day? I should really be out there, seeing the world...riding an elephant to some tribal community, or freezing my ass off in an igloo somewhere in the North Pole. Sigh...

I really need to get a new high tech camera soon. The one I have is old, battered and abused! I am lucky it still takes photos. But since I am here in a small office instead of the wild outdoors, I guess this will do for now.

Whenever I feel like it, I will just keep adding photos here of some of our pieces so you just might want to check it out once in a while.

Anyway, gotta love them sparklers!!!



No comments: