Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Salamat Sa Sala!

Dinner here was very romantic. It was perfect in terms of ambiance, wine and fresh flowers, soft music and great food. The only thing that did not make it romantic was my date or my dates, I should say, since I was with my sister, a girl friend and a gay guy friend. Sigh....

Anyway, the company was probably much better anyway than if I had gone with a date. I am swearing off men for a while. I just hope the hot, handsome, funny, adorable ones stay away from me otherwise I may not be able to resist! (Bwa ha ha ha)

Guys will come and go but good food will always be there. And on this point, I thank SALA for making my friends and I happy. Check out the goodies and visit the place if you want to dine and wine but make sure you got more than just a dime. This ain't no fastfood!









Sala
Reservations 750 1555
Podium Level Locsin Bldg.
Makati Avenue coner Ayala Avenue
Makati City.

No comments: