Wednesday, April 23, 2008

IT'S MY BLOG'S BIRTHDAY!!!



YIPEEE!!! I have posted a total of 200 entries about fashion, food, events, people, jewellery and a whole lot of nonsense and this one is my 201st entry!!! What's funny is you people stood by me for a whole year!

SUCKERS!!!! BWA HA HA HA!!! But, I have to tell you, because you are loyal and kind (except for one person who made a negative remark about me, more on that later), you will be rewarded.

Are you not so excited? I am! WAAHHOOO!!! Just wait for my SMS folks coz' you are going to have the RIDE of your life.

For this afternoon, a little celebration with my Pen Gang, MAA, JDH, SC, Maxi and your bloggerina is all I could ask for.


But for tonight, Candifier celebrates with a different kind of gang. See photo below. PARTY ON!!!!!



Yeah, I wish!

I am so SNOOTY! I love it!

6 comments:

Ginger said...

The person doing the make-up must have been color blind!

Candifier said...

Oops, guess this comment is for the Billboard post. :)
But yeah, I really just don't understand. And everyday of my life, I have to pass this billboard!!!! Sigh....

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday candifier! Can't wait for more "SNOOTY" blogs! :)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!!! thank you for making me a star in your blog!! love it! mwah mwah!!!

love,
soul sister puey

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Candifier!!!...where's the party at? Will there be lechon? ;-)

Henry I.R. Litam III said...

=) wow... keep em comin =)