Friday, September 19, 2008

Sasapatusin Kita!

Sorry guys, but this is another post for the ladies. And for my foreigner friends, the title simply means, "Shoe You!" (Bwa ha ha ha) Not quite but you don't need to know.

Anyway, for the last couple of days, I always catch women with super fancy footwear. They are either conversational in design, cheap but hot or mega expensive. As my friend, Emi Jorge told me last week, "It is all about the shoes." Coming from the owner and designer of Solea, that statement is totally biased. (Bwa ha ha ha)

I say, it is all about the jewelry. (Another Bwa Ha Ha Ha)

Seriously though, I do believe in Emi's words. Shoes does make a difference and if you know me, I am not the expensive brand kinda girl, but I do believe that there are shoes out there that do not have to run into $500.00 to make a statement. The shoes you will see here are an assortment of prices ranging from P500.00 to P60,000. But you have to agree, they all look pretty darn fantastic.

Anyway, you can Shoe Me Anytime. My size is 7 1/2!








13 comments:

JDHoschka said...

love loooove this post! shoe pics are my thing!

Anonymous said...

I loove the jilsander and chanel! Am lusting for a pair ;P

Anonymous said...

hey! i have really nice shoes i want you to feature!!!

HAHAHA....

Anonymous said...

Nice foot fetish site!

Anonymous said...

ahhh shoes...one of the things that makes me go ooohhh. it's true though that collecting these babies can be so pricy. so you know what i do? I select the designs on line and have it custom made at this sapatero outlet located in N. Domingo St. in San Juan. Sino ang aking sapatero none other that the makers of the now defunct ever so durable GREG SHOES. Hay believe me babes. They can do wonders for a limited budget of 2000.00

Anonymous said...

Shoes by Lila Almario
151 N. Domingo St.
San Juan
1500

Lila comes from a family of shoemakers who own Gregg Shoes,
the same brand of shoes kids of our generation used to wear to
school.My mom used to buy my school shoes from Gregg which
would last a whole year or two (a rarity for elementary school kids
who usually wear off their shoes in as little as three months).

Candifier said...

Another shoe post coming up soon! watch out for it and for sure, I will be trying out Lila Almario too!!!

Thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

Yeah you try it babes, but piece of advice though, in replicating a shoe design you saw on line, kinda do a slight change, that way your baby's gonna look so "AKO LANG ANG MAY GANITO PERIOD" HAHAHA!...oh translation for the non flippers... "NOBODY ELSE OWNS A SHOE LIKE THIS. JUST ME!!"

Anonymous said...

What's the brand of the first white shoes. Super ganda. m a lazy shopper hence, m very clueless.tnx.

Candifier said...

You would never believe....

Siam Square in Bangkok and believe me, that is not the P60,000 pair. (hehe)

Anonymous said...

Ok you succeed in making It sound so intriguing. reveal naman which one is the 60K shoes? I'm guessing its the bejeweled pair

Candifier said...

A bloggerina should never reveal her source unless she wants to.

Why do you put anonymous ba? Reveal yourself! Or better yet, send me a photo of your Almario shoes.

Anonymous said...

I know which feet are yours:)