Monday, September 1, 2008

Again At Aubergine!

A triple A dinner at Aubergine with the birthday girl, Tita Natty.


I heard stories about this restaurant. It was about a group getting sick after dining here and was rushed to the hospital. Of course, I really do not know if it really happened. You know how we love to gossip. But if it did happen, that still didn't stop me from dining here twice now.

I really like the ambiance and the service. Add to that of course the food that was incredibly delicious. From the appetizer down to the last bite of the dessert.



The former Executive Chef of Mandarin Oriental now runs and owns Aubergine and alongside that, he is also the Executive Director for Culinary Education of ISCAHM (International School for Culinary Arts and Hotel Management). That means, most of the people working in his kitchen are students that actually pay to be there. Smart move if you ask me. Not only does he earn big bucks with his fabulous restaurant, he is getting paid by the students to prepare the food! Why didn't I think of that? Hmmm, probably because I have too many friends and family that are freeloaders. BWA HA HA!

Anyway, this is a complimentary bite sized appetizer from the chef. I wanted to ask for 10 more but I wasn't sure they would like that.


Big Fat Cheesy Baked Oysters. 6 pieces to an order. P480.00


Cheffie's order, Pork medallion. P590.00


Tri Tip Beef, my order, P990.00


The healthy dish goes to Tita Natty, Salmon, P790.00


Creme Brulee, P210.00


Chocolate fondue, P240.00
Mango Delight, P250.00
The greatest thing that Rajo did to me was to introduce me to Tita Natty. Happy Birthday!!!!


We will surely be back for more! I say, you should too!


Reserving is highly suggested.
Aubergine
32nd and 5th Building
5th Avenue cor 32nd Street
Fort Bonifacio, 1634
Taguig City
8569888

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mouthwatering!!
now im starving