Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Because I Say So.....NOT!

Where do I begin? There's so much eye candy about my experience last night that I am actually at a loss for words.

Hmm.....tap tap tap.....ponder ponder.....hmmmm.....



Tippity Tap....tik tok tik tok....

I can do it the usual way...

Event: Rajo Red
..etc...etc...etc...

But I don't want to. This is too boring for the kind of show Rajo had last night. There has to be a better way to tell you about how wonderful it was.

Hmmmm......



I am typeless....!!! Perhaps I need a cup of coffee first. Yeah, let me have that first and then we will see where this will go....


(30 minutes later)

Ok....let me see now....Rajo Red. Shangri-la Makati.

hmmmm....nope...not working....perhaps I need to do Facebook first.



I have given just about everyone a poke but still no idea how to start this post. GRRRR!!!!!! I guess I am meant to delay it a bit until I find inspiration on how to share with you Rajo Red.



I need some serious meditation first.


To my 11 readers, please keep your shirt on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

count me in as one of 11! hehe. waiting for your post

Anonymous said...

So excited for tomorrow. I am sure first thing I will do when I wake up is to check your blog.

Bilis! Get your inspiration na!

:-) said...

hehehe bitin!