Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fashion Wiz, Randy Ortiz


Forgive me for not posting right away the fashion show. I received so many messages thru SMS about posting it already but I just cannot seem to do any blogging if I am not using my lovey dovey computer here in the store.

What I noticed about his creations are the super intricate details of the gowns. The handwork that went into each dress was amazing and although they are dresses that are not really easy to use here in Manila, if you put bits and pieces of the details into something more wearable, then I say that you have a dress that is totally outstanding.

If I am not mistaken I think that he made about 60 gowns as the models just kept on coming and coming and coming back. It was truly impressive. And to prove my case, here are the much awaited photos for those who missed ASPIRER by Randy Ortiz. I have divided them into groups according to colors so for sure there will be a part 3 and perhaps even a 4 for this show alone.

Enjoy!

Bright and Colorful!










Love the skirt to death! Gosh, if only I was stick thin!!!!

The Long and Serious.






Bloody RED!








Silvery White!











No comments: