Thursday, September 11, 2008

Paborito ko kay Rajo.

You didn't think I was done blogging about Rajo Red did you? Nope, I surely have quite a number of photos still to post. I mean, you do want to experience the whole thing right? Well, if you are a girl and in the fashion industry, I guess your answer is yes, but I do know quite a number of readers that can't wait for me to post about FOOD instead. Mostly men, of course.

But before I go on to my next post, let me continue with the Gala Guru, Rajo Laurel.

Here are some of the few gowns that caught my eye. But it ends there, as you may know....I am built with meat on my bones. I always say that it is God's will that I am not skinny because if I am as thin as these gals, I would for sure be filing for bankruptcy right now.








The ending was a blast. As mysterious as the first entrance, the same model, this time wearing white ends the show with even more glamour. It sent chills up my spine, probably because I am so proud of my dear friend, the Gala Guru.







Ladies and Gents, may I present to you, the Gala Guru himself.......

M R.  R A J O   L A U R E L








I was sooooo loving the red confetti. :) I want that for my next birthday. :)





Now for the most chilling part of the evening. The one that gave me goosebumps all over was when Rajo acknowledge the people that made this all happen. The loyal and talented staff of House of Laurel.



CHEERS to you Rajo!

3 comments:

Venisse said...

Dear Candy,

You are so so sweet. Thanks for posting (and there's a lot!) about the show. Sadly, I was not really able to take it all in and watch the show. I am waiting for the video so I can watch it with the whole HOL team.

Thanks thanks!

Ven

Venisse said...

Dear Candy,

Thanks so much for posting (and there's a lot!) of pictures and wonderful comments. You are so sweet. I wasn't really able to watch everything : ( I'm waiting for the video so I can watch it with the team.

Thanks thanks!

Ven

Anonymous said...

thank you sweets! I am so grateful that you lent me the jewels! They really made a big difference! Thank you for the post! I still am in a fashion high! So to speak! HUGS! RAJO!