Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Felix The Food!


The verdict? It passes with flying colors. I am no expert food critic but I know what good restaurant is from a bad one.

First of all, the service was great. Our orders came quickly and each dish is presented very well. The pocket didn't suffer much and the ambiance is romantic, if you want it to be, and can be family oriented as well, if you bring the kiddos.

But you know what the best thing about it is? The dinner was a birthday treat by my sister, Jenny. (BWA HA HA)

I will surely be back for more. Congratulations and thank you to Lucy T. Gomez, who is a part owner, for opening up a great place with a superb overall dining experience.







This is my order. Sarap.


Here's a close up photo so that you can smell it. BWA HA HAHA!



Felix, Greenbelt 5
Greenbelt 5, Legaspi St., Legaspi Village, Ayala Center
Makati City, Metro Manila
(02) 729-9062
Reserving is recommended.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

food in felix is really good

Anonymous said...

ooohhh...i want my spicy tuna salad fix, NOW!!!