Thursday, August 28, 2008

Glossy Exposure.

METRO SOCIETY




Anton Baretto asked me if I am willing to be featured in Versus, a comparison article between 2 people in Metro Society magazine. I asked whom I am being compared to and was told that it was Ana Rocha. Owner of Rocks by Ana Rocha. She owns a whole lot of other things too but there's too many to mention. Anyway, Ana is a friend of mine and of course, I agreed to be part of it mainly because it is Anton asking.

Anyway, for my millions of fans out there, here's what this VS article says for the the August-September, Luxury Issue, 2008.








To read the interview, you just gotta get your copy! C'mon, don't get cheap on me.



TOWN AND COUNTRY

And for the Town and Country September issue, Gretchen Cojuangco graces the cover. Inside, Rorie Carlos produces a section about jewelry and Jul B. Dizon Jewellery is included.





No comments: