Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pucci Gang! (Part 1)


When I hear Pucci, I automatically think of geometric prints in a kaleidoscope of colours. There's so many things that I love about Pucci. But for now, because someone is waiting for this important information, I shall start with the shoes.

These run from $299 to $800. I know for a fact that in Florence, hometown of Emilio Pucci, there is an outlet store where I was lucky enough to buy a Pucci backpack for only 300 euros. Good deal eh? If you are a good shopper, you can surely get something great in the outlet store for half the price.

Loving all these shoes! There were so many more but I have to limit the photos because I still need this blog to be man friendly.











Florence’s outskirts (roughly 45 min from the city center) are full of factory outlets such as Prada, Gucci, Armani, Fendi, D&G, Celine, Lowe, YSL, Bottega Veneta, Max Mara, Loro Piana, Miu Miu, Sergio Rossi, etc., where you can get up to 50% discount on their goods.

The Mall,
Europa 8,
Leccio - Reggello
Tel 055 8657775
Open: Mon - Sat 1000 - 1900 and Sun 1500 - 1900

No comments: