Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sweet as a Peach!

Worked on this one with a high school friend. She is from the States and we communicated thru emails and Facebook and occasionally, she would call me up to discuss about this particular bangle. It is fun to create pieces. First, I would have to get the requirements of a client, draw up the design, gather up materials and let your imagination do the rest.

This is how it started...with a sketch, the stones to be used and a costing for producing it.




After approving the design, my workers did their thing and this is the outcome. A bangle with pink Mother of Pearl flower, with labradorite drops with white sapphires and fresh water pearls in silver plated in rose gold.





I just hope my friend enjoys wearing it as much as I enjoyed working on it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what great jewellery photos!

Anonymous said...

oh my! this is a beautiful piece!

Anonymous said...

wow, you blogged about our little project! the bangle is super beautiful and i love it. thanks again my dear!

Candifier said...

Thanks to my new camera, Blondie, I get to take great photos! I am glad you guys like the design.