Friday, August 22, 2008

Buddha Bless You!

When a VIP client of mine buys something, she tends to over do it and buys a whole lot instead of just one or a couple. When she went to Shanghai, a jade market caught her eye and of course, having the tendency to overdo things, she buys a truck load of jade beads and carved Buddha.

When she gets back to Manila, her yaya comes to my store with a sack full of beads that I have to design for her. Seriously now, how many Buddha necklaces does one person really need? So what I did was to put 3 together in one necklace. This way, it creates more of an impact instead of just a single one. The following pictures are only some of the pieces that I have created for this client.

I have still have half a sack full but I suppose this is where the challenge lies.

May Buddha Bless me with more ideas!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like the first one. pretty!