Thursday, August 7, 2008

China's Preparation for the Olympics.

With the Olympics now just hours away, I keep getting emails about how China is preparing for the tourists. I find this one I am about to post the funniest. I just am not sure if it is for real. It's too funny.
Seems to me that China is sooooooo ready for the big event and the resulting influx of English speaking tourists... !!

Here goes:


"Testes to make your heart tinkle??" What does that mean?



If there's one thing we don't need help with...


'See you after the flight, Uncle Randy!'


So this is where they all end up.


It would be once you start chewing on it.


Starbucks should be very afraid!


I wouldn't tickle this one.


Weird, because horsebeans sound delicious.


Where every fashion aficionado in China shops!!!


Which is one step up from just lovely..


But taste like cat.


Here, crippie, take my seat.


A seperate entrance for Hos....why didn't I think of that?


Sounds better than canned water doesn't it?


Go over there to die, please. Thank you.


Good to know.


Not nice. Some of my best friends are liquor heads.


Look up and down the aisle twice before proceeding...


Much tastier than the grown up variety..

Thanks Tito Ed for the laugh.

No comments: