Thursday, October 25, 2007

Joy Luck in Mamou.





The food, hmmm, the steak seems to be worth going back for. Priced at P3,000 but is good enough for 2 people, or 3 if you eat light. The roast pork and chicken was not attractive to look at but I was told that it was good. I guess it doesn't seem appetizing when the plate has all that black together (black beans and brown rice and grilled chicken). The pasta salad, we had to return and order another because once again, besides the fact that it didn't look good, the combination of the vegetables (green and red pepper) and anchovies need to be improved. But there are still quite a few in the menu that we didn't order so I am not fully decided yet. But because the kitchen is open to the dining area, when dinner is done, you tend to smell like what you ate. I say, I don't think I will be back anytime soon.

But what was good about this night was the combination of good friends, great laughs and exchange of stories. We also took time out to plan the Joy Luck Christmas party. To the absentees, Cherry, Oliver and Lawrence, we missed you.

Alex and Ylaine.


Gary and Krissy.


Peter and Pat. Put them together and you get Peter Pat. Hihihi...


Minena, Christine and Mary Ann


Rose and Minena


My Joy Luck Club. Jasmine and Eric, sorry, I failed to take a close up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is definitely the next resto in serendra that am gonna try.. the picture of the steak makes me hhmmm........

Candifier said...

Have you tired Duo? If you haven't, I would go there first. Steak is GRRREEEAAATT!!!