Friday, March 13, 2009

Preview features my WHIMSICAL COLLECTION!



My favorite cover girl, Lucy Gomez, graces once again the March issue of Preview Magazine. She looks hot hot hot in short hair but knowing her, she will never snip snip snip her long lovely tresses.

But aside from the cover story, Alyanna Martinez did a four-page spread entitled, "Washed Ashore", where my Whimsical Collection adorned the super sexy, nude model, Zenya. The jewellery stood out from her perfect tan and fatless body. Alyanna actually wanted ME to be the model for this spread but I refused because my parents are strict. (BWA HA HA HA) Sigh, I can only wish.....

The make up on Zenya was really well done so I have to congratulate Gela Laurel-Stehmeier of Lancome for the wonderful work. I know, I know...it seems like I just won the Oscars and I am thanking everyone on stage but I am just so happy with the outcome of this shoot that I must acknowledge the people behind it. Doc Marlon, the photos are superb and it makes me even more excited about the shoot we had with Kris A.

Bravo to everyone and I wish that I could have a better photo but I just took photos of the magazine....that's the best I can do for now. Please grab your copy but also, keep in mind that only the Seaweed necklace is the only thing available at JUL B. DIZON JEWELLERY. Everything else in the spread is sold.

ENJOY!













6 comments:

JDHoschka said...

This spread is AMAAAZING!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the collection! Do you give discounts?

Candifier said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

WOW! Galing! Congrats Candifier!

Anonymous said...

Candy
Gorgeous designs I"m so proud of you my friend
See you at your Kris collection launch!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!! how do i contact you? want to inquire more about your collections. please email me at ladylucille_xii@yahoo.com