Tuesday, March 10, 2009

#2 at Cicou!

I hardly blog about the same restaurant twice but in this case, it is a must.

Last time I was here with my monthsary with Cheffie and I feel that I didn't get to show more of what Chef Cyrille Soenen has to offer since we only ordered enough for two.

Last week, my Joy Luck Club went to Cicou to celebrate the birthday of the very FORTUNATE FW. (hint hint) We were a total of 10 so more than being busy eating, I was taking photos left and right of the dishes that filled our table. Oh what JOY!

Won't say anymore....you know how I feel about Cicou, otherwise I wouldn't have returned. (le burp)

The French cuisine lovers..


Bon Appetit!!!












And now for the sugary delights!!





Happy Birthday!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pix Cands Keep up the great work :)