Thursday, March 26, 2009

Jul B. Dizon Jewellery at CHI.

It was indeed a delightful event that Jul B. Dizon Jewellery hosted for 15 very special friends.
CHI, The Spa of EDSA Shangri-la Hotel prepared a magnificent food set up at the Library and wowed us all with the colors, presentation and taste of the spread they laid out for the event.

Junjun Ablaza styled the room and left me breathless with the detail and intricacy of each decor he used. I don't think I can ever have another event without using him to style the place. He is just too good for words.

I know that I have posted about this event but it was just a teaser to what I am about to post right now. You will see how gorgeous my guests are and how well they wear their own Jul Dizon pieces.

CHI pampered them with hand massages and Puey Quinones displayed clothes that truly blended well with the whole afternoon theme party.

Once again, thank you to all those who made this happen. See you on our next event.











And now, my beautiful models....







Here's Rufina looking oh so hot in a Puey Quinones dress.
Cris wore her Chinoiserie Collection from Jul B. Dizon Jewellery and a super cute Pucci dress.
The girls having their hands massaged.
Your bloggerina with the Chinese Shopaholic Mafia.

No comments: