Sunday, March 22, 2009

Holy Week Dilemma....solved!

For months now, I have been trying to figure out where I would spend the Holy Week with the family. I have tried checking out packages to Batanes, Boracay, Cebu and Palawan. I told myself that I would support the local tourist industry by just staying in the country but I admit, I also did check Hong Kong packages. But in the end, with everything full, I decided to spend the first few days in Manila and the rest of the week in our rest house in Laguna.

Last week, I invited a few friends over and was amazed at how beautiful it is with all the flowers in bloom. The weather was perfect and the company even better. This is why I have decided that I need not spend so much money, effort and time on finding a getaway place when Paradizo (it's what my parents decided to name the place. I think it sounds cheesy) is just 2 hours away. The good thing about spending Holy Week here is that 2 chefs will be coming to spend it with us! One will make steak and pasta and the other, desserts, of course. That will be something to blog about entirely! WOO HOO! Can't wait!

Here are some photos of what my parents have worked so hard on the past years. ENJOY!

























No comments: