Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Bejeweled Afternoon Bliss!

Had a small intimate event at CHI Spa at EDSA Shangri-la Hotel last night. I invited great friends who love jewellery as much as I love designing them.

Have to thank EDSA Shangri-la Hotel and Lifestyle Asia and Puey Quinones for all the support for my projects. I look forward to working with them again real soon.

Photos are just a sneak peak of the set up. Junjun Ablaza will always be my event stylist forever and ever... Watch out for the full coverage in Lifestyle Asia soon.













5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mouth watering.. :-)

Anonymous said...

yes, very beautiful!

Anonymous said...

How come I wasn't invited? The food looks delicious!!

Anonymous said...

Where's this venue? Never seen it before. Can it be rented out?

Candifier said...

It is at the 5th level of CHI Spa at EDSA Shangri-la Hotel. It's really the library connecting to the yoga room but may be used for a small party such as this. Only thing is, your party cannot be loud because people are getting their massages a floor below. It's really beautiful and perfect for a small afternoon party of 30 pax.

The food presentation is also very beautiful.