Sunday, March 29, 2009

ESTABLISHMENT!





Anton San Diego ventures into the bar and restaurant world! Congratulations to him for opening a new venue for people to dine and wine with style! The clean, white lines of the structure on the outside is total opposite to the black wall paper and dimly lit dining area. A wall separates the huge main hall from what I think is too small of a bar but the decor and furniture makes up for the tight space.

It was just a stop over having come from Martinis so we didn't stay too long. Just another glass of Amaretto Sour for me and bottled water for the boys, few minutes of photo taking and off we were. So basically, I can't write about the service, food quality and presentation just yet. But don't worry, with the very cool ambiance, I am sure to come back for the real deal.

My party boys.

In the meantime, check out this Establishment's pretty face.









Your bloggerina and Anton San Diego.


When I asked the bartenders to kindly move so that I can take a photo of the bar, they asked why they can't be included. Anyway, how can I resist when they gave me a super yummy Amaretto Sour? Here you go boys!

No comments: