Sunday, May 25, 2008

I spy an iBrief with my Eye!

Thanks to my trusted billboard researcher, Anne, I have the perfect gift for all the guy friends I have out there. Guy friends whom I know to always walk around the house in his brief listening to his iPod. If you are one of my dudes who do this, you have to invite me so that I can be convinced that you deserve this gift that Anne found for me. (wink wink)

Introducing....


iBrief! The brief that has a special compartment for your iPod. Not really sure if your iTouch will fit but if you wear large briefs, then perhaps it will. If you need assistance in measuring the equipment, please don't hesitate to call me. Ok, Anne too since it was her discovery.



Warning, please make sure that you pull out before you pee. The iPod I mean.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Good one Candifier! I was on the floor laughing!

Anonymous said...

"Don't forget to pull out......" HAHAHA!

Candifier said...

Isn't it crazy? I wonder if they will make iPanties, what it can hold in its pocket.

Anonymous said...

wa ha ha ha! what an invention! I'm so pissed I did not come up with that brilliant idea... NOT!

:-) said...

this is so funny!

Anonymous said...

the good ideas are always taken.

but this sure made my day.

Anonymous said...

I recently bought an iBrief just so you would come over and measure. ;)

Candifier said...

HEY! Behave! :)