Friday, May 9, 2008

Goin' Banana Republic!

Event: Banana Republic Launch in Manila
Venue: Greenbelt 5
Date and Time: May 9, 2008, 7 pm
Catered by: The Peninsula Hotel Manila
Cocktails by: Ralphs

I like it. The clothes I mean. Very simple, casual and easy to wear. Of course, I am still loyal to Kamiseta but I feel I could shop here. Prices are pretty light on the wallet and it's something I see myself wear and feel oh so pretty. (hihihi)

Anyway, won't say much, just check out the pics.

The Banana Republic Collection.











The Store and the Food.









The People.

Stephanie Chong and Mario Katigbak. 
Patxi Elizalde, Marilu and David Batchelor. 
Miriam Quiambao and Christine Jacob. 
Teresa Herrera
Mario Katigbak and friends.
Tweety De Leon and Myrza Sison.
Anton San Diego, Maurice Arcache, Anton Mendoza. 
Mons Romulo


The Banana Ramp.






















Doesn't this look like a happy family? Me and Fernando Zobel and kids. (Bwa ha ha)

No comments: