Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hungry For Zuni!



I am coming back for more.

Ambiance is nice and romantic. A good place to bring a date on a weekday because during weekends, the place gets quite full. Best to make reservations. One thing I did notice is that when they make you your fresh fruit shake, they make it by the bar which is outside the kitchen. Now, there's really nothing about this scene but if your blender is going to be as loud as a Boeing 747, then you might want to do it in the kitchen. It kinda ruins the moment when there's a jet engine in the same room.








Unfortunately, when MT and a new friend, Norman and I dined here, I was not at all hungry so all I had was the mango shake. The boys had salad and a hot dish. But I did take a bite of MT's lamb and I must say, it is pretty tasty!




But of course, if you know me and my love affair with cheesecake, I had to try it out. I liked the presentation but I think that it might be a little too expensive for the size of the slice. I also did not like the crust as much as ordinary Graham cracker. The crust here gave me an initial taste of bleu cheese! Que Horror! But after a few more bites, I was mistaken. Verdict on cheesecake....I have had better.

Zuni Restaurant and Wine Bar, Greenbelt 5
G/F Greenbelt 5, Legaspi St., Legaspi Village
Makati City, Metro Manila
(02) 757-0361 to 62

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the only resto i wanna try in GB5

Anonymous said...

i went to zuni weekend right after i read this!
i love my experience there.. the food .. awesome! thanks for posting!

Candifier said...

Wow, I have influence! I am shocked! Who is this? Mom? Dad? Bwa ha ha! Anyway, thanks for reading!