Saturday, May 10, 2008

I Am No Stylist but Seriously?

I like Sarah Geronimo. I have met her before and she is a very sweet and humble girl. I have nothing against her. She is very talented and she has a great future ahead of her.

But c'mon.....what the heck is this outfit? What is with the boots? And the overcoat? The red tank top? The pants? The whole combination just seems wrong to me. I admit that sometimes I make mistakes with my outfit but really...this to me is just wrong.

I ain't no Michael Salientes but I would rather have flat boobs than wear something like this (sorry A cup friends, bwa ha ha ha!).

Golly oh golly. Even the earrings seem wrong. And the hair! Sigh....poor innocent young girl. By the way, even the white stockings bother me.

Lesson here is.....hire Michael.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the...!

Anonymous said...

But don't tell my heart, my achy breaky heart...

Anonymous said...

my A cups are offended!! :D