Friday, August 24, 2007

Jul B. Dizon's Facelift, Revealed!


The renovation of JBDJ wouldn't have been done this well, this beautiful if it weren't for my dearest friend, Celia Cruz, who took charge of everything. And when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING. Check out the new ivory colored padded walls, the Narra wood on the other wall, the carpet, the bright lights, the glass partition for my small little nook for when I need to nap and not be seen (hihi, hope my mom's not going to read this).

Anyway, for all the things that you have done, the stress that you had to go through and the headache you got from the smell of paint, CELIA, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Without you, I am not sure JBDJ at Pen will look as clean, fresh and classic.

My office also makes me look professional. Now, I can fool more people into thinking that I am a hard working manager when all I am, according to my friend, is the lazy but cute daughter of Jul Dizon. He is joking about the laziness of course, well, at least I hope he is. The cute I will accept (wink wink).

So to those who are interested in seeing magnificent pieces of jewels, a cute salesgirl taking a nap and the new look of Jul B. Dizon Jewellery, please feel free to drop by anytime from 11 to 6 pm, Monday to Friday at mezzanine of The Peninsula Manila. Don't forget to bring me a present. Why?

Well, why not?








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks very nice!

Anonymous said...

Very well written article! Of course i know how nice it is -- like a classy shop in New York(er).

Anonymous said...

very nice facelift. beautiful! were candified indeed!!!!!!! we love your works...

your secret admirer,

jjj