Tuesday, August 21, 2007

All I Want for September...

Diamonds, Blue sapphire and more diamonds. If you are feeling grateful that I am in your life and you want to give me a gift, here's a few so that you won't have a hard time choosing (hihihi). It's okay, don't be shy, whatever you choose here will be fine with me and just incase you fail to give any for this month, I will post a new set for the next.

Pendant with a rose cut diamond with a shower of diamond drops mounted in platinum.

Diamonds with assorted cuts (baguettes, round, drops and trillion cut) in white gold brooch.

Ring with cognac colored marquise shape diamonds with white brilliant cut on band in white gold.

Multi-shaped brown and white diamond choker mounted in yellow gold.

Emerald cut diamonds mounted in onyx ring and radiant cut fancy yellow diamond.

Blue sapphire necklace with diamonds mounted in white gold. Breathtaking isn't it?

Pair of blue sapphire earrings with beautifully cut baguettes all around. I love this pair so much!

The kind of flower I wouldn't mind receiving. I usually am not into receiving fresh flowers because they die but if someone decides to give me this, major points for you! Hihihi.

25 carat blue sapphire ring with diamonds all around.

Brooch of very intricate design with diamonds and blue sapphire and green diamonds. Sigh....

I hope that when I show these pieces again, it will be worn by me (wishful thinking).

No comments: