Thursday, June 26, 2008

Your Queen has Found Her Home.


Near Innsbruck - Munich - Kitzbuehel in Europe, the Castle fit for your Queen has been found. It is in Austria, a Tyrolian beauty. An exceptional castle in very good condition and villa (former pavillion of Paris world exhibition 1867) is completely renovated and ready for your Highness to move in.

I just am not sure that this Queen feels like Royalty in the streets of Scout Area in Quezon City anymore. It is time to uprade and live where I truly belong. A castle.

With 2 acres of land, over than 9000sft /900m2 living space, my castle is 10 stories high, has 10 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, garage for my 3 Bentleys, 2 Ferraris, 1 Honda CRV (can't really live without my car), a library, has a lake waterfront, and maids quarters for my ladies-in-waiting.

Built as a residence in 1888 (prosperity year), my Castle is a perfect place for me to rule my Kingdom. I would hold feasts at my courtyard every Friday and serve lechon baka, Baliwag Chicken and San Miguel Beer to all my people. I will be the most beloved Queen that ever was.





Now, how do I come up with PHP272,610,000!!! I guess it is time to break the piggy bank!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And what about your King? Do you already have one? AMININ!