Saturday, June 28, 2008

Photo Grabbing from Candifier.

I have to apologize for the photos that are now in another blog site. When I was new to this, I remember once being asked if they can use my photos and I vaguely remember saying yes....but now, I am not comfortable with it anymore. I also think that it will be the last time I blog about parties and its guest list. I do hope that both my regular readers and this particular blog site will understand my sentiments.

I am not naman Showbiz or Socialite! In my profile I put down that I am just a girl who likes to blab blab blab and blabber away. But I think it's a pity that something innocent (my posts) are being used to be made fun of. But whenever there is an event I am invited to, I make sure I ask permission first if I can blog about it. If the host says no, I totally respect and understand it.

To Tessa, Anton, Robbie and Margarita, my apologies.

And for the other blog site, "Kahit na ba regular reader ako, kayo talaga! Bad girls! Spank spank spank. I will make kurot your singits!"

No comments: