Thursday, November 29, 2007

Photos and Peninsula!


For those who have heard about the chaos in The Peninsula Manila and are worried about your bloggerina, SHE IS ALIVE. I will put on lipstick and wear a low cut top and storm the hotel tomorrow despite being blocked off by the army to check out my store and take photos of the mess the stupid soldiers made.

Seriously, did they really need to ram a TANK inside the lobby? There were less than 20 men with guns and there were 500 or more cops and army dudes outside. I am sure they could have kicked ass without having to destroy private property! They rammed the doors not once, not twice but FOUR times to get through. Crushed tables and chairs and tore apart the Christmas decor that was put up the night before.

This is my HOME dudes!! Who do you think you are messing with? This is a blogger with 20 readers (6 of them my family). I HAVE CLOUT and a following. You do not do this kind of thing to the CANDIFIER! Geez...the nerve!

Anyway, for ALL my 20 readers, stick to me and you'll be safe. Girls, make sure you ALWAYS wear your red lipstick and low cut tops. For the guys, just say you are friends with me and you'll be fine.

Tomorrow, the photos. Promise. For Senator Trillanes, Gen. Lim, Pres. GMA, I have one message for you all....

"YOU BETTER BUY SOMETHING EXPENSIVE IN MY STORE THIS CHRISTMAS!!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAH! Loving this entry...most especially the last statement. Way to go Candy! Show em' who they're messing with. ~VG