Thursday, November 22, 2007

Chef Massimo livens up Mi Piace!

It is my fault. I blogged about this too late. Whoever reads this and decide to try it out, it is impossible because the promo has ended. I apologize and admit that you truly missed out on this one.

Mi Piace, the Italian restaurant here in The Peninsula Manila had a month long Anti Pasti Buffet that will surely make you food lovers go nuts. I often dine in MP and always find it a bit sad and lonely but because of the promo, I have never seen it as busy and alive with happy eaters.

It was a good call for Chef Massimo Veronesi to celebrate Italian cuisine this way even if it hurt my pocket. I must have had lunch here 5 times in one month. I am what you call a customer that just keeps coming back for more.

Now, it is time to rest and await for the new and upcoming promo Chef Massimo is preparing. This time, I will make sure to let you know on the first day it starts.

In the meantime, go ahead and drool.




















Mi Piace, The Peninsula Manila
(632) 8123456
www.peninsula.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks good:)

Anonymous said...

I love their seabass.. =) pretty good too! yes, please do let me know when there's another promo such as this. I'd love to try it.

Keep blogging! =)