Monday, July 23, 2007

My family's Bday Gift to ME!

Dear Dad, Mom, brothers and sisters,

I would like to thank you in advance for this wonderful gift that you have decided to give me. I am truly grateful for your generosity, kindness and understanding of my needs and wants.

Staying for 3 days and 2 nights in Friday's, Boracay is exactly what I need to make my birthday a very memorable one. How lucky can a girl be to have family like you who's willing to shell out $400.00 for my package in Friday's. If you calculate, that is only $40.00 for each one of you (Dad, Mom, Chad, Toni, Cedric, Ginny, Jenny, Toby, CJ, Lucille).

As you can see from the photos below, I truly enjoyed myself the last time I was there and because of you guys, I will be able to enjoy the sun and even the rain, the peace and quiet, the memories it carries and the memories to come once again. My temporary booking is on August 4 to 6. All you need to do is cough up the money so you can make my birthday dream (2007) come true!

You are the best!!!

Your loving daughter and sister,

Candy

P.S. Don't get cheap on me, make it $50.00 each for my food and shopping.








P.P.S. You guys all know how much fun I had last time I was in Friday's right? (wink wink)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will if they will!

JDHoschka said...

i could too i guess...