Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Lauren Lights up our Lives!




There's another jeweler in the family. Daughter of my brother, CJ and his wife, Lucille.

She is as pretty as her mom but let's hope she is as sweet as her Mama Candy. That's what all the kids in the house calls me. Probably because I baby them too much.

Lauren has a head FULL of black hair and her cheeks are so big. Like all newborns, she smells SOOO good. Makes me want to make plenty of babies.....hmmm....come to think about it, I probably just want to try making them. (wink wink)

Cheers to CJ and Lucille for adding another successor to the family business!

Name: Lauren Ricafrente Dizon
Birthdate: July 23, 2007, 2:44 pm
Weight: 7.8 lbs
Length: 49 cm
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Birthstone: Ruby
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Year of the Pig

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow - another leo in the family!

Anonymous said...

I keep on telling people that for me, that's the best family set-up -- the parents and two kids, one boy and one girl. Although I am extremely happy with my own little bundle of joy! Congratulations CJ and Lucille!

Anonymous said...

Great news and a Leo to boot. Leos are cool. Guess what my sign is.

Please extend our love and congratulations to CJ and Lucille please Candy :) Great news.

I think there are enough Dizons now to start an army.