Saturday, July 14, 2007

My BIRTHDAY Wish List!

It is that time of the year again when I have the right to demand for the things that I want. If you are reading this, it must mean that you know me and even just a little teeny bit, like me as a person. Now, the following things that I am asking for are quite reasonable so I hope that you will make an effort in making me happy by giving me at least one of them.

Now, because I am easy to talk to, I do not require anything in this list to be gift-wrapped EXCEPT Chris and/or Hugh. Those two must be tied up with a red ribbon and sent to me before July 31st. Once they get here, you have nothing to worry about because I will take care of them myself.

If there are any duplication of gifts, I will handle it by selling one and converting it to cash.

Red Birkin makes a come back in my blog because it really is a bag that I MUST have.



For my MacBook Pro please take note of the ff:
17-inch, 2.4GHz
4GB 667 DDR2 - 2x2GB SO-DIMMs
SuperDrive 8x (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
Backlit Keyboard/Mac OS - U.S. English
2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
iWork '06 preinstalled
MacBook Pro 17-inch High-Resolution Widescreen Display
160GB Serial ATA Drive @ 7200 rpm


For my log cabin up in the mountains, please make sure that it is made out of Cypress wood.

Private jet so that it would be easy for me to get to my beach house.

My very own island in the Maldives would be truly appreciated. It would go very well with my private yacht. This particular yacht is $4,400,000. Cheap as pie.


This jaguar is 2006, XK 4.2 S, Special Edition. I am not sure it comes in red but this color will be fine.




The Crown belongs to me...it was stolen and I really want it back so that I may resume my post as the Queen of Earth.


A mansion in Beverly Hills. That way, I am near Chris and Hugh when they are shooting a film in Hollywood.


Don't forget, red ribbon and before July 31.



Thanks in advance guys! I really appreciate it. Muah Muah Muah!

2 comments:

JDHoschka said...

soooo funny!!!!!!!!! pls include a 10 carat cushion cut d-if diamond for the sistah!

pueynesslanzones said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.