Monday, July 7, 2008

Green Minds at the Preview Best Dressed Ball 2008.

Event: Preview, The 2008 Best Dressed Ball
Date: July 4, 2008, 9 pm
Venue: Rockwell Tent
Attire: Green

It was another fashion event, same people, same cocktail food and same drinks. Although I have been to events like this many many times before, something was a bit different in the air. I couldn't figure it out right away. It was just a sense of a higher level of celebration. Everyone was dancing, being merry and taking photos left and right.

A few of my friends were included in the list of Best Dressed 2008 and I was there to show my support. To Ria Bolivar and Mai Kaufman and to the others on the list, my warmest congratulations. And to Preview, it is good to know that you have decided to be advocates of making this planet healthier by promoting a Greener Earth.

After the presentation, I sorta figured out what it was that made the night a bit different. Thinking about it a lot, I believe that people from the fashion and showbiz industry were secretly celebrating the end of Chikatime, a hate blog about personalities. Guests that were frequently attacked by this blog site seemed happy and it showed.

To tell you honestly, I am glad that it shut down. They were grabbing my photos and would vandalize them in their site. I hated it. I know that I posted a blog saying that I was not going to post photos of the guest list of the events that I go to but I meant to do that only because of this hate blog. But now that they are gone, I am eating my words...so here you go guys!

Enjoy the pics.

Ms. Pauline Suaco-Juan who has something baking in the oven, yet looked like a teenager.

Rose among the Daisies, your bloggerina with Juan Sarte, Rhett Eala, Nix Alanon and Robbie Carmona.

Janina Hoschka and her honey who went home early, just as I had predicted.

Leah Puyat and Junie Rodriguez.


Puey Quinones, again the person who dressed me up that evening. He was wearing his new Jul B. Dizon piece.

CandyMan's shirt matched my dress.


CJ and Lucille Dizon partied the night away with.....

Ria Bolivar and Sherwin Ricafrente.

Are you wondering who that guy in the back is? Looks very hippie eh?

OMG, it's Rajo Laurel gone bananas! Truly the life of the party.

With his honey, Nix Alanon.

Janina and David Kaufman.


Oh so sexy, Carmina Sanchez also wore a Puey Quinones.

I see this girl everywhere I go....Anne Curtis.


Joey Mead.....put down the glass honey. That's enough for you young lady.


Raymond Gutierrez and Mich Dulce who had the greenest mind of all. (wink wink)

Best Dressed, Ria Bolivar who looked radiant!
Juan Sarte an d Liz Uy.
The family that parties together, stays together.
Tippi and Ito Ocampo is becoming a regular in my blog.
Vennise Laurel-Hermano. I can tell this girl and I will get along real well.
Maritess Magcase.

Anna Angara, one of the ten Best Dressed 2008 of Preview Magazine.




Go Green Minded people! Spread the word and get everyone to go GREEN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Candifier,

I happen to be one of your readers, I enjoy reading your blogs when I’m in a relaxed mode.
As a way of thanking you for sharing your queenly insights to a humble serf like me, I’m sharing to you a favored blog site.

http://www.dessertcomesfirst.com/

Thanks,
Moi