Thursday, July 3, 2008

Aubergine-ified!










Reminded me of Hell's Kitchen. Students prepared the food and looked a bit tense as the two Austrian Chefs instructed them on what to do. Of course there was no screaming and slamming of fists on the kitchen table but honestly, I was slightly looking forward to some kind of drama to happen. But all I got was pretty darn good food. It looked great, presented very well and tasted yummy.

The bill came after 5 reminders but other than that, it was a pleasant dining experience. For sure, I will be coming back for more. Cris, thank you for this wonderful evening.

The food lovers.



Complimentary dish. Love it.


My order. When I go back, I am definitely ordering this again. DROOOL!!!


Cris' choice. No matter how good the food is, this girl never finishes her order. Tsk tsk tsk.


Michael devoured his lamb shank.


Janina's pick from the ocean.


Our sugar fill for the night.




Reservation is highly suggested.
(632) 8569888
32nd and 5th Building
5th Avenue cor. 32nd Street
Fort Bonifacio 1634 Taguig
Philippines

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, all I can say is. Im hungry.