Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Blondie for my Birthday.

I know, I know....for the 12 readers of my blog, you are tired of checking for something new but disappointed to find my last post still to be the party of LT. I apologize for not posting anything new but to tell you honestly, I have been really sick of 4 things.

1. I have a bad cough that takes up a lot of my energy.


2. I have a cold that made my nose red and irritated.


3. I am tired, exhausted, breathless.


4. Lastly, I am sick of my camera that takes nothing but icky pictures lately. It has been good to me though for all these years but despite the way I take care of it, it still somewhat losing its spunk. I took this photo with my old camera (Cybershot 5.1) and check out the results.

I mean, what is that? What is with the snow effect? The red eyes and the blurry faces? ARGH....

But it is the end of icky photos. Why? Because as a birthday gift, PH gave me a brand new, shiny, sleek, sexy and gorgeous camera. Oh what JOY!!! YIIIPPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present you.....BLONDIE.


Thanks to PH for this super wonderful gift.

And for the rest of you out there, dude, do your share and send me those nicely wrapped gifts.

Cash would do and credit cards accepted.


Be prepared folks. Lots of photos, good ones, to come up soon.

3 comments:

:-) said...

Happy Birthday!

JDHoschka said...

uuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

lagot ka kay chef!!!

Anonymous said...

ditto jen...
happy birthday cands:)