Thursday, March 27, 2008

Trinkets for the Boys!!!

If a woman has a Birkin, she almost kinda feels that she has to have an Hermes wallet to match it with. When I wore my Chanel shoes, my sister told me that it would have been better if I wore a Chanel bag, not that I have one because I don't so whoever wants to donate one to me, you know where to find me. (Ha ha ha)

So what about the guys? What will complete their look? Knowing men, they are not much into bags and shoes but the guys I know are into CARS. So if you have a Jaguar....

...to complete your look, you should have one of these...


Imagine when you try to impress a girl with this BMW......

....with a matching keychain. Winner!


A car this good looking without a keychain is like my Chanel shoes without the bag.



Not sure what model this is but I really don't care. It is beautiful but again, complete the look with the keychain and you are good to go.



My favorite car because it is red. I probably would buy the keychain first before I get the car because at least I can easily afford the trinket. Sigh.....



So for the men who think they have it all because they have great cars, well, I say, you don't, until you have the matching keyholder. And for the women who cannot decide what he will like better, the Hermes tie or the Zegna shoes, most probably, he won't care, but give him this and you are assured to have the best ride of your life.

All keychains are in 18 karat gold, made in Italy and available only at Jul B. Dizon Jewellery, Peninsula branch. Only 5 pieces so step on the gas and head on over before it runs out. You know you want to.

Jul B. Dizon Jewellery Salon
The Peninsula Manila
(632) 8864638
candy@juldizon.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, that is *smooth* marketing:) - hope business is swift on these things

Candifier said...

If the guy can afford that kind of a car, the keychain is loose change. Only 5 pieces, it should sell fast.:)