Monday, March 24, 2008

Get High with These Rocks!

You know what bliss a dress maker feels when he/she has yards and yards of assorted colors and kinds of fabric to play with? Well, in my case, it is oodles and oodles of precious gems. This is what I call my happy toys, aside of course, from a 3 week vacation in Greece, a private yacht speeding around the Bahamas, a log cabin up in Switzerland and a fantasy only this picture can describe.


Anyway, back to my rubbles, Jul B. Dizon Jewellery has stacked up on loose precious gems and we invite our clients and friends to get creative with us. Choose your desired color of gem, design your own one-of-a-kind piece and we will create it for you. The stones are not expensive so don't fret. Some of them are as low as P495.00/carat. If we use silver, you may have a ring like this for only P26,000.00.

Not bad eh? Check out only some of the stones I was able to take a photo of....there's more where that came from.












Put all the stones together and you can make something like this...


We also have carved flowers and leaves of assorted mined stones. The colors are mostly pastel and the shapes and sizes can drive your creative juices crazy!

A flower like this plus your imagination and style....

....can come out like this....



When I get sad and depressed, I usually focus on designing.....hmmm, ok, I am lying. I usually focus on the guys above but when reality hits me, I try to tap the creative side of my brain and make something magnificient. I am sure you can too.

Jul B. Dizon Jewellery
The Peninsula Manila
(632) 8864638
EDSA Shangri-la Hotel
(632) 6336553
info@juldizon.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANNA GET HIGH....
nice rocks. will DEFINITELY drop by! need help with some of my loose stones. are you always in the shop? thanks

Anonymous said...

I WANNA GET HIGH....
nice rocks. will DEFINITELY drop by! need help with some of my loose stones. are you always in the shop? thanks

:-) said...

such an eye candy!