Monday, March 24, 2008

Apartment 1B is the Place to Be!

Okay, okay, I know...another food blog? Seriously? I googled Apartment 1b and 3 gazillion blogs about this restaurant came up and I was suddenly unsure about posting another one. But I recently got an email from a friend from abroad asking me where, out of all the restaurants that I blogged about, he should treat his friends out when he arrives. I realized that hey, 1 out of 6.8 billion people in this Earth wants MY suggestion as to where to eat. Now, that is BIG! HUGE! Firstly because someone actually reads my blog and second, relies on my opinion about restaurants. I feel like such a winner! (Bwa ha ha ha)

Anyway, when my friends MAA and his wife, MarAA invited Steffie and I to dinner, his only option was Apartment 1B at the ground floor, One Lafayette Square, LP Leviste corner Sedeño Streets. I know that this place has been around for a while now but it was only late last year that I was able to try it out and now, I have eaten here for 5 times in 2 months. That's quite often since there are thousands of restaurants that I still have to try out.

I was finally able to try what MarAA always orders, the BBQ Ribs when my cousins Chester and Ken were here. Now, I am hooked. I don't think I will order anything else when I eat here. Aside from the great food, the service is also superb and the ambiance is very homey.

I won't say much, will just show you the pics and let you slobber all over your keyboard.







What's left of the chocolate cake and toblerone cheesecake.


The gang.


Reservation helps.
Tel: 843-4075
Email: apartment_1b@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the ribs do look great