Monday, February 25, 2008

Sneak Peak...

The Dizon's have something up their sleeve and I am here to let you in the secret.

Jul B. Dizon Jewellery will be celebrating its 30th year in the business and it's going to be BIG. Earlier today, I snuck in the vault and took out some of the pieces that's not allowed to be displayed yet and took photos because I feel like an investigator lately. I have this thing for secrets and exposing them. Hahaha...don't worry, to my best friends, they are still safe with me.

Now, I do not have prices for the pieces below so don't ask me. But if you are really interested, text me.

Rubies and rose cut diamonds in white and black gold.
Tourmaline beads with pear shape pendant with multi-colored stones in silver plated in yellow gold.
Beryll rough beads with hammered silver plated in rose gold links.
Beryll facetted beads with kunzite pendant with diamonds in rose gold.

Ring with chalcedony, milky aquamarine, prasiolite and white sapphires in silver plated in rose gold. LOVE THIS PIECE!!!
Carved fan shaped citrine with aquamarine in yellow gold. THIS IS A MUST BUY!!!!! Seriously!
Amethyst, green tourmaline with carved fan like citrine in yellow gold.
Turquoise with diamonds in black and white gold.
Moonstone with blue, pink and yellow sapphires in silver plated in black gold.
Cuffs with pink opal, white sapphires, moonstone and apatite in yellow gold and silver bangle.
Matching earrings to the cuffs in yellow gold.
Jul B. Dizon Jewellery
The Peninsula Manila
(632) 8864638
EDSA Shangri-la Hotel
(632)6347448
info@juldizon.com
www.juldizon.com

No comments: