Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Puey-licious!



Event: Puey's Birthday Bash
Venue: Puey's place
Date/Time: Feb. 26, 2008, 7:30 pm


When Puey was born, the world had to get ready,
Because since I met him, my world has been nothing but steady.
As small as he is, he changed my life,
If he wasn't gay, I think I would be his wife.

It's his birthday on the twenty-eighth,
But we celebrated it last night.
He said it wouldn't rain because he had a lot of faith,
Ended up renting a tent that in the end, could not be set up right.

The room was filled with food
Which instantly got everyone in a good mood.
It was Thai cuisine care of Michelle Pantoja,
Who also supplied entertainment by doing the cha-cha.

Cupcakes were all over the place,
But hardly anyone touched the stuff.
David and Mai Kauffman thought of smashing it into Puey's face,
But that would surely make him huff and puff.


Angel Aquino came to join the party,
And chit chatted with her fellow celebrities.
Somehow in the end her eyes were all teary,
Glad she was still happy when I said, "Cheese!!"

The hottest guy that night was Paul Syjuco,
Who couldn't stop sweating.
I think that Daphne should prepare him,
For their upcoming wedding.

David borrowed Paul's glasses to look like Clark Kent,
He lent it to him because he has a soft heart.
When Mai saw it on David, she said,
"Honey, you finally look smart!"

Now now, to the Kauffman's, don't get mad,
You know how I love you both oh so very,
That I have come up with an idea that's not too bad,
When your baby comes out, you name her Candy!


Melvin Mojica is somewhat of a shocker,
When he thought he was a professional biker.
When he arrived he seemed to be fine,
Although he looked a lot like Frankenstein.

He then drank his booze straight up,
And took his pain reliever
What happened next?
He thought he was in that show called, Dance Fever.


My drinking buddy, Srdjan Mendoza told me he was felt up,
By a girl who needed a light.
Although he didn't mind a single bit,
His reaction was pure delight.
Now the "I love Puey Award" goes to Sari Yap,
Who took 8 flight of stairs just to say Happy Birthday.
She couldn't dance, wouldn't eat, shoudln't drink,
And left early, a pity she couldn't stay.
The elevator broke down and trapped Alfie, Karen and Fifi,
So for 30 minutes they were scared shitless.
Glad none of them had to go wiwi,
That would have made a huge ugly mess.

So when Markus Tauwald came to party,
He too had to climb the stairs like Sari.
He somehow appointed me as his secretary,
I just hope I get a monthly salary.
Other well wishers are Maricar Lim, Tippy and Ito Ocampo,
James Reyes, RJ Borromeo, Rambie Lim, Jay and Lizzy Chan,
Jojie Lloren, Joanne Bitangcol and Dennis Lustico,
Chef Bruce Lim, Pia Campos, Champ and this funny and drunk white MAN.

We did not know who he came with to the party
But he drank a lot of wine for sure,
He was so drunk that he felt sleepy,
Stretched across the sofa and started to snore.

Everyone was making fun of him as he slept,
Taking photos of his bald head which Puey often pet.
I found him to be so freaky that I stayed away
With all the food and drink he had, we should have let him pay.

Now the funniest thing that happened that evening
Was when a Gutierrez brother put a cherry on his head.
The bald scary man didn't even feel a thing,
The guards kicked him out, enough said.

Random pics are what's to come
Of friends of Puey who truly enjoyed
Be grateful that I was still able to take some
I slept so little, I totally feel like an android.
That is all for this entry,
I am all rhymed out,
There were other guests and celebrities
But I have no photos, please don't pout.

The flowers care of Paradizo, 923-0662.

The food, care of 4th Street Kitchen. Please contact Michelle Pantoja.





The appetizers, care of Chef Bruce Lim.




Cupcakes by Angela dela Cruz of Sweet Life.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a fantastic post!

Candifier said...

thank you! I appreciate it! :) truly.

twolawyers said...

but oversight of oversights!
nowhere to be found was my good friend joel!
now he's posting a comment to set me at rights
...and when it's he who bitches, i can do nothing but grovel...

Candifier said...

though I gave the flowers,
the guest list was not assigned to me.
But look at who now cowers
I should have asked you, SORRY!

twolawyers said...

you are forgiven
but come friday
you will be eaten!