Thursday, February 7, 2008

If You Haven't Tried it, You Are Missing Out.

Lunching at Martinis Bar, Mandarin Oriental was such a pleasant suprise last week for me and my sisters. To tell you honestly, I feel I need a break from Peninsula food because it is what I have almost every day of my life. But when I celebrated my birthday last July, Charisse Chuidian gave me a GC for Carvery Lunch at one of my favorite bars in Makati. It was only last week when I had the time to sneak away and use it with my sister, Janina and Lucille. The pleasant suprise was the fact that Charisse was able to join us. It was a change in pace and made my week go by a lot faster, after all, time flies when you are having fun. For that day, all our tummies were extremely happy.

Ok, seriously speaking, YOU MUST TRY IT OUT.

This was my favorite, duck that was so juicy and tender.
Salad prepared just the way you want it.

The side dishes that come with the main course.

Choice of Roast beef or Lamb. (YUM! Oh no, I can hear my tummy grumbling.)
And treated like a princesses, even if it was buffet style, our main course was prepared and sent to our table just the way we like it. And the desserts was just perfect in taste and presentation. Life is good.

Martinis Bar, Mandarin Oriental
Soup and Salad P480++
Whole course meal P650++
(632)7508888 local 2457, 2458

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the look of the meats!:)