Thursday, September 13, 2007

TOWN and COUNTRY Philippines (Part 1)



Event: Launching of Town and Country in the Philippines
Venue: The Peninsula Manila, Rigodon Ballroom
Date: September 12, 2007, 6:30 pm
Sponsors: The Peninsula Manila, Citigold, Belvedere Vodka, VSOP Hennesy,
Attire: Formal

It is hard to put this event into words so please excuse me when I keep the text short and simple. According to my family, friends and clients who attended, participated and enjoyed the launch of Town and Country Philippines, it is so far, the best party that we have ever been in a long time. I totally agree. You have to try to put yourself in my shoes when I try to describe the scenario, and then double the joy because of the great company and that is exactly how great this event was.

Monique Villonco, Mia Borromeo, Tara Santos of T&C, with the help of Junie Rodriguez (Event Stylist extra-ordinnaire), Stephanie Chong (Events Manager of TPM) and many more made sure to pour out 110% of their creative and professional skills towards making this launch truly a success.

I am not exxagerating when I say that there was nonstop serving of Peninsula Brut champagne, red and white wine, white chocolate truffles with coconut sherbet oozing from inside and pritchon (pork wrapped in tortilla with assorted sauces). There was a carving station which served succulent prime rib, adobo sushi rolls and kare-kare vol-au-vent among other delicious cocktail food passed around by efficient, courteous and well mannered waiters.

The ballroom was decorated by Junie using all things beautiful done in the country. Filipino crafts such as Narra tables and cabinets, capis and assorted shell lamps, woven baskets and furniture are mixed with bags from Celestina, Amina Aranaz, and Bea Valdez. The jewellery industry was also represented by Jul B. Dizon Jewellery, Janina by Jul Dizon, de Capriccio and Wynn Wynn Ong.

If you were invited and decided not to go, BOY, what a wrong move. Anyway, enjoy the pics. (Please see Town and Country Philippines, The FUN part blog)

















I am really not sure how Junie will outdo himself having done something like this but my luck goes to him. To Summit Media's newest baby, Town and Country and all the people behind it and to The Peninsula Manila, my home, I say MABUHAY!

No comments: