Thursday, September 13, 2007

TOWN and COUNTRY Philippines, The FUN Part.

My ultimate favorite photo of the night. Jaime Augusto Zobel and his future.....................................friend.


GM David Batchelor his super lovely wife Marilu with your bloggerina.


Two of my idols in the whole world, Naty Pappas and my mother, JBD.



My soul sistah, Puey Quinones once again made heads turn with his super chic outfit and platinum blonde hair.


My drinking buddy, Srdjan Mendoza.

Rajo's love, Nix Alanon.

Girls gone wild. Pauleen Juan and I snuggle. (hihi) More champagne please!

My good friend and client, Pops Fernandez. This girl knows my secrets. Ssshhh...


Pops, Puey and the famous Vicky Zubiri.


Stunning women of the evening, Jul B. Dizon and Tessa Prieto Valdes.


Louise Locsin looking gorgeous.


No strangers to my blogs, SJ, SC and PQ.


Rajo, Nix, PQ danced the night away.


My favorite brother-in-law, MarA and PQ and your bloggerina. 


The fashion gangster.


My amazing parents.


Janina who looked oh so sexy in a Puey Quinones creation with lovey.


Eye candy for the girls AND boys. (hihi) My beloved friend lent me her necklace and luckily, I had my photo taken before I fainted with joy.

No comments: